We care about local communities in areas where we operate and recognise the value of good communication with our neighbours. We like to speak to people in person when we can to ensure we local communities are informed of any of our activities that may affect them.
Regular meetings are held with the elected representatives of communities who live and work close to where we operate and publish the minutes online to ensure transparency. As a family business with strong core values, we do our best to minimise our impacts and give something back to local communities.
- Minutes of meeting held on 4 October 2018
- Minutes of meeting held on 12 July 2018
- Minutes of meeting held on 12 April 2018
- Minutes of meeting held on 31 January 2018
- Minutes of meeting held on 28 September 2017